Friday, February 4, 2011

3 Year Old Makeup Forever HD Powder

  I was going through my closet and found some makeup stashed away in the back. How it got there I do not know. One thing I found is Makeup Forever HD powder in a small MAC jar. The powder had solidifed and attached to the side of the jar. It was an odd sight I tell you.


The consistency became almost fuzzy like. I thought at first it was mold. It felt like that Playdo type clay that was fuzzy I used to play with as a kid. Powder cosmetics is the last thing I would think to go bad because well... its powder. Usually it is things like foundation and mascara that we pay attention to. My only logic is that since the back of my closet is cold, even in the summer time, it just reacted to the temperature. Also not being touched or moved for 3 years might have something to do with it.



Anyhoo, it was just something I wanted to share with you guys. I actually was fascinated by this when I initially saw it, kind of weird lol. Anyways be safe and have a great weekend!

1 comment: